Tips to help ensure the best results after your carpets have been cleaned:
- Be careful when walking from damp carpet to hard floors. It is easy to slip and fall.
- Get air circulating. Turn on fans or open doors and windows (weather permitting).
- Keep the heat at your normal temperature. No need to turn it up unless advised by the tech. Excess heat will only keep moisture in the air. Air movement is the key to carpet drying. DO NOT turn OFF your heat.
- Try and stay off the carpet as much as possible until dry. If you need to walk on it be sure to wear clean rubber soled shoes. No bare feet. Keep animals off until dry.
- Don’t place anything on the carpet while damp, as this could spot the carpet or cause it to mildew.
- Leave any plastic tabs or foam blocks under your furniture in place until carpet has fully dried to prevent furniture stains.
- Allow furniture that has been cleaned to dry overnight before using.
- Carpet & Upholstery should be vacuumed thoroughly after it is dry and regularly thereafter to keep your carpet looking great!